We had a delightful time with Covenant Academy teachers - spending six hours together working through our understandings of teaching and learning. They were very appreciative and it was a delight to hear them opening up their minds and hearts to a more interactional and deeper approach to creating and enacting curricula. They shared their fears and dreams for Nepal, and imagined how their students might participate in these visions. It was an incredible trip for me...an opportunity to share ideas with others on the other side of the world, learn from them about their culture and great fun! Thank you for the opportunity, Tae Hun and Calvin College.
Students of the elementary school - the morning routine includes exercise and singing.
Aren't they cute?
Tae Hun shaking hands with the principal's son who we heard a lot about during our time together...a bit shy.
The teachers gave me a beautiful frame.
All of the Covenant Academy teachers, Wesley, Tae Hun and I...
Grand Rapids from up where the sun shines...ha!ha!




I'm happy you went to Nepal; I'm happy you're back! I know exactly where that frame is going. :)
ReplyDelete