We had a delightful day today...first visiting Covenant Academy where Tae Hun led his teachers in devotions and I saw the children and their opening ceremonies, then a fresh donut at Cafe Hessed. Tae Hun had assured me that rest and sunshine were on the agenda for today.
Tae Jun, his young son, joined Tae Hun, his wife, two sons and I for a day of fun. We went to the King's Garden, which is a haven in the middle of the metropolis, very beautiful and rest-filled for me. The children ran and explored non-stop...we enjoyed a delicious sandwich and did a bit of shopping. The Jin's show such caring hospitality from Mom's fresh donuts to warm slippers for the marble floors. I have really felt loved.
Tae Jun, his young son, joined Tae Hun, his wife, two sons and I for a day of fun. We went to the King's Garden, which is a haven in the middle of the metropolis, very beautiful and rest-filled for me. The children ran and explored non-stop...we enjoyed a delicious sandwich and did a bit of shopping. The Jin's show such caring hospitality from Mom's fresh donuts to warm slippers for the marble floors. I have really felt loved.
Beautiful rickshaw for your shopping convenience...
This is a picture from the Kings' Library, which is now a public library, but it is also a museum...many ancient pictures and artifacts, plus incredible architecture...how do you like that frame?
A part of the King's Gardens...so lovely and peaceful in the midst of a metropolitan area...
We did a bit of shopping...
What a lovely family, eh? The Dads are really not that serious...it must be the Napali way :)
It was fun being part of the family today. I think little brother is working on his peace sign.





I loved this! A day of play and sunshine with your new friends--perfect!
ReplyDelete